There are many reasons to choose a concrete garage for your home. Concrete garages are used for more than just parking the car, but they work well for that, too. With room for one vehicle or two, there is also room for storage in a dry environment with a clean, solid floor. They often have a roll-top door for your car and some include a hinged door for easy access in and out.
– Unit 3, QF Industrial Estate, Lower Lane, Bradford BD4 8QW – Telephone: 0800 849 9036
– Station Works, Fenny Compton, Southam, Warwickshire, CV47 2XB – Telephone: 0800 975 6655
HANSON CONCRETE GARAGES
– Warren Road, Green Lane Ind Park, Featherstone, West Yorkshire, WF7 6EL – Telephone: 01977 695111
DAVE WALKER LIMITED
– 154 Reddal Hill Road, Old Hill Cross, Cradley Heath, West Midlands B64 5JJ – Telephone: 01384 635788
MIDBROOK ENTERPRISES LIMITED
– Unit 1a, Ednaston Home Farm, Brailsford, Ashbourne Derbyshire DE6 3AY – Telephone: 0800 316 8789
– Longfield Road, Longfield Hill, Kent DA3 7AP – Telephone: 01474 812876
LIDGET CONCRETE GARAGES
– Albion Drive, Lidget Lane Industrial Estate, Rotherham S63 0BA – Telephone: 01709 881844
– Tildasley Street, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B70 9SJ – Telephone: 0800 0842166
– Bell Farm, Riccall Road, Escrick, York, YO19 6ED – Telephone: 01757 249 411
Beautiful Double Garage
Concrete Garage at Night PROTECTION
Whether your car is brand new or an antique, it needs to be protected from the weather. Wind, rain and storms cause dents and scratches. Hot sun can cause the finish to fade. This lowers the value of your automobile. Keeping it in a garage shelters it from damage and helps it stay clean and in top condition. A concrete garage provides a safe, dry entry to your car on your way to work or school every day, rain or shine.
One of the biggest problems homeowners face is the lack of storage space. While a garage is an ideal place for a car, it is an even better place to keep items that will not quite fit inside your home. They will be safe inside when the doors are locked, but easily accessible when needed. Bicycles, scooters, small appliances, sports equipment and boxes of seasonal clothes can be kept in the garage with little concern they will be damaged or stolen.
When you need to maintain or repair your vehicle, the concrete floor provides a sturdy, level foundation for you to lay beneath. A garage is also helpful for woodworking, art and other special projects. On a stormy day, let the kids play in it with a ball, skates and other toys that need a hard surface to work right.
What often sets the concrete garage apart from other types is the flat, smooth floor. When sealed properly, it will not allow water to seep in at the seams or through the roof. The foundation is firm and sturdy. A hard surface is easier to keep clean and only needs an occasional sweep with a broom. The concrete can be washed or rinsed down with a garden hose if you want to clean up spills and stains from everyday use.